To our Camper Families:
For the last 101 years, SAMBICA has been committed to the health and safety of all campers, guests, and staff members. This document summarizes the steps SAMBICA is taking to maintain this commitment in light of the COVID-19 outbreak.
SAMBICA now more than ever? Camp gives children a place to unplug, build healthy relationships, explore their strengths, and learn through PLAY…all in a safe, uplifting environment.
Our goal for SAMBICA in Summer 2020 is to create an exceptionally safe, super fun, adventurous day-camp environment for campers to experience how much God loves them!
With utmost concern for the well-being of our campers and staff, we are diligently following the guidance of the CDC and local health authorities to minimize health risks in our revised summer planning. We are committed to provide a safe and nurturing environment for children to learn, grow, and make life-long memories filled with hope during this unique time of history.
Bottom Line: Whatever is best for your family, we will do it.
Full Donation. Includes access to early registration for Summer 2021. Email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Hold camp registration fees until Summer 2021. Includes access to early registration for Summer 2021. Email email@example.com for more information.
Full refund. Email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
13. Day camps will not have a Thursday overnight or extended evening experience.
14. Look out for future communication regarding evening programming for high school students, brand new evening or weekend programming for families, and remote or virtual programming for campers who are not able to physically attend camp.
15. Scholarship funds are being allocated specifically for local families who have been affected by the economic realities of this pandemic. Please do not hesitate to apply for a scholarship if camp fees are a financial hardship. We never want money to be the reason that a camper is unable to attend.
If you have any questions, please email email@example.com or call us at 425-746-9110. We appreciate your patience and understanding as we continue to navigate the changing health recommendations. We look forward to continuing to offer an excellent Summer Camp experience for your camper(s) this Summer and beyond!
For more information on SAMBICA's COVID Response Plan click here.
Overall Themes that Camp Operations will Follow:
1. We will stay with our group of 10 people, and 6+ feet apart from other groups of 10. When that is not possible our staff members will use cloth face coverings.
2. We will make every effort to keep campers and staff safe and healthy, including going above and beyond guidelines when possible.