See the direct benefit of your support. Thank you to everyone who has given financial support to SAMBICA. Your donations directly impact the lives of campers through improvements to the SAMBICA grounds, facilities, resources and activities. See how you have helped with the projects below.
Coming Soon: Rec Center/Gym Capital Campaign
Your generosity helped us make SAMBICA better in the following ways:
1) Forum Audio Visual Upgrades
COMPLETED! New Speakers, 1080p Flat Panel TVs, Sound Booth.
2) Wireless Network Upgrades
COMPLETED! Strengthened and expanded the wireless network across camp.
3) Eli’s Field of Dreams (2015 GoFundMe Capital Campaign for the upper field)
COMPLETED! Turfing the upper field in 2017!
4) SAMBICA vans wrapped (a much-needed make over)!
COMPLETED! Look for the new, colorful vans around town.
5) Provide camp scholarships to children who could not otherwise come to camp. We have given out more than $300,000 in scholarships over the past ten years.
UPDATE: Generous donations from the David McKinlay Trust are integral to this fund.
6) Sam’s Place (the camp store) remodeled!
UPDATE: Sam’s Place continues to evolve with new merchandise and fixtures.
6) Rebuild our web site with navigation and usability improvements!
COMPLETED! New site went live May 2013.
7) Significant upgrades to the main office and dining hall.
COMPLETED! Several organizations donated labor and materials to the upgrades.
8) SAMBICA tradmark secured.
COMPLETED! After an 18-month struggle SAMBICA finally won it’s trademark case.