A promise of support and encouragement.
The full time staff at SAMBICA want to honor a commitment of support for our summer staff.
This is our commitment to you:
- We will remember you are first and foremost, a human being and a child of God — not just a position-filler.
- We will pray for you, listen to you and provide caring staff to help you through any difficulties that may arise, both personal and job-related.
- We will, as Christian brothers or sisters, praise your successes, lovingly confront you in areas of sin, and encourage you when you are down.
- We will faithfully serve your physical, mental and emotional needs by providing quality meals during the week, fun recreational activities, and a safe and healthy space in which to live.
- We will serve you in the way we expect you to serve our campers and guests.
- God is our strength and source of wisdom. With Him, we look forward to a summer filled with the impact of the love of Jesus, as well as significant personal growth for both our campers and ourselves.
If you have any questions or concerns about these commitments, please contact Tom Eaker at 425-746-9110 or via email .